Tuesday, August 13, 2013

DAY 370 - HAPPY TO BE BACK


Day 370

I have totally been slacking off with my blog since I moved into my new house about a year ago. Writing about happiness in the middle of the move felt like a burden.  And as it is when you get out of any kind of routine, it has been really hard for me to get back into it.  Am I going to write every day, once a week, once a month? I don' t know.  All I do know is that somehow I will reach 500 days! I just don't know how long it will take!


However, you should know that  I haven't stopped thinking about happiness and feeding my soul with thoughts and inspiring readings.  I have also been going through the days trying to apply what I have learned and researched about happiness. What I have found is that it takes dedication, discipline and strength to always be on top of things.  With life's constant hurdles, keeping your head above water is sometimes challenging and it is through daily or even hourly effort (happy hour???!!!) that you can achieve wellbeing. That means fighting laziness, inaction and negative thoughts at all times in order to make the choices that will help you go in the right direction.


This morning, I got up and felt like writing again.  And I must say that as I am writing this post, I feel as though I am reconnecting with a long lost friend! That sounds sappy, doesn't it????  Well sappy or not, I have to say I am happy to be back!!!!

No comments: