Thursday, December 22, 2011

DAY 341 - "IF YOU WANT TO BE HAPPY, BE", LEO TOLSTOY

Day 341

Today, I'm writing my last post of the year... I hope that this holiday season and the year-to-come will bring you health, peace, love and lots of happiness. I will be back sometime in January.  I'm not sure when.  I will take advantage of this little break to spend time with my family and friends.

As a little present to you, dear readers, I have gathered some quotes on happiness in order to leave you with food for thought... Bon appĂ©tit!


"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."
George Sand

"When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace."
HH the Dalai Lama


" The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved -- loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."
Victor Hugo

"Most people would rather be certain they're miserable, than risk being happy."
 Robert Anthony


"Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you."
 Nathaniel Hawthorne

"If you search the world for happiness, you may find it in the end, for the world is round and will lead you back to your door."
Robert Brault,

No comments: