Tuesday, February 15, 2011

DAY 141 - FREE THE BLOGGER IN YOU

DAY 141

On Friday night, I was having dinner with some friends.  And then, as we were talking about happiness, I thought that I would like to involve my readers and friends in my research.  I asked everyone present if they would like to write a post on their vision of  happiness.  After all, the objective of my project is to explore the topic in depth.  Having my friends and readers write about their vision of happiness is sure to help me expand my knowledge on the topic.


One of my friends asked me if it would matter to me if one of my guest bloggers would get more readership than I do.  It is a good question and worth responding to.

Although at the beginning, I had bouts of insecurities, I now feel that what is more important to me than my own gratification, is the fact that I am learning and spreading happiness through this blog. Whatever my friends and readers could write, is sure to be inspiring and I am thrilled to discover other people's perspective on happiness.

So dear reader, I'm extending this offer to you.  I would love to know what happiness is for YOU.   Every Saturday, I will publish a post written by one of my readers.  You could start your post by introducing yourself so that the readers could find out a little bit about who you are.   The length of your post could be anywhere from half a page to a page.

I can't wait to read you all.  You can send me your posts at: alina500daystohappiness@hotmail.com.

Happy thinking!

No comments: