Friday, May 20, 2011

DAY 223 - HAPPINESS VOX POP: BENNY, 8 YEAR-OLD BOY

Day 223 


Benny is an 8 year-old boy…

What is happiness for you?

Happiness is when I’m doing something I like.   Or when I get stuff that I really, really want, like presents, or money, like a nerf gun, or pens, stuff that I like, that makes me happy.

Does going to school make you happy? 

Yes, because when I am bigger I can be smarter.  And being smarter makes me happy. 

Being 8 years old, do you think your idea of being happy is different now compared to when you were 3 years old?

Yes, because when I was 3, I didn't know what a nerf gun was.

What do you think is going to make you happy when you are an adult?

I don’t know, my family.

What do you do to change your mood when you’re feeling sad?

Yoga.  Playing with lego or playing with stuff I like.

On the whole, would you say you are a happy person?

Yes.  very very happy. Very very very happy !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how cute is benny !!!!!!!!!