Thursday, December 23, 2010

DAY 96 - TAKING TIME OFF

Day 96

This fall has been filled with a new adventure, my blog.  It has brought me an incredible amount of happiness.  Every day, I have enjoyed the brainwork of trying to find a topic.  I was forced to be in ‘happiness mode’ at all times.  The hardest part has been to find the time to research, write, edit and proofread in my way-to-busy life.  I have already learned so much and I know I will still discover so much more. 
However, between work, my blog, exercising, cooking, cleaning, spending quality time with my husband and my children, I haven’t had much time to rest.  I have decided that between Christmas and New year, I will be taking time off from everything, even from writing this blog.
After writing close to 100 blogs in a little less than 100 days, it is time for me to take a break.  It will be hard for me.  My blog has become an important part of my life and I will certainly miss writing it.  I have probably developed a little addiction to it.  I will also miss the ghostly presence of you, my readers.  I don’t know you all, but every day, I feel your presence and you are definitely the ones helping me find the courage and determination to go on.

So, dear readers, I wish you all Happy Happy Holidays and I will be back on January 2nd, rested and with fresh thoughts on happiness.           

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YEH xoxooxo

dcmarvel said...

happy resting days my dear blogger friend !!!!!!!!