Saturday, August 20, 2011

DAY 269 - HAPPINESS VOX POP – GIANNI CATINO: TEACHER, MUSICIAN, PERFECT HEALTH CONSULTANT

Day 269


Gianni Catino is a 53 year-old teacher, musician, businessman, athlete and is certified as a Perfect Health Consultant, having studied for two years at the Deepak Chopra Center.  He is the proud father of 4 boys.  He is also one of my friends and colleagues and has had a great influence on my life.

What is happiness for you? 

To quote Charlie Chaplin: "Happiness is when people leave me alone and allow me to follow my nature."

Has your profession impacted your level and your vision of happiness? If yes, how? 

Yes, I'm living Dharma (purpose in life)  by playing music and teaching.

Has your vision of happiness greatly changed through time?

Yes and no.  I've always known happiness is a state of being. We don't access it. We experience it as a vibration we ride. No more, no less.

Do you believe you have control on your level of happiness? 

I would never try to control my "level of happiness”.  It would be in vain. Happiness has nothing to do with level. It's a state.

What do you do in your every day life to increase your happiness?

Love, practice silence, meditate, exercise, eat healthy, share, laugh, practice peace, create balance in my life, rid of toxic relationships, be of service to others and evidently play saxophone.

On the whole, would you say you are a happy person?

Yes, extremely happy...although Hades has his place, at times!!!!


If you like this post, pass it along.  To receive posts as they're being published, you can either send me an e-mail at alina500daystohappiness@hotmail.com or join the facebook group:  500daystohappiness.

No comments: